- E-mail :
- Office :South 2－307
- Professor, the Faculty of International Social Sciences, Gakushuin University
- Professor/Preparatory Office for the Faculty of International Social Sciences, Gakushuin University
- Associate Professor/Foreign Language Center, Tokai University
- Adjunct Professor/Temple University Japan College of Education Graduate School
- Ed.D. in Curriculum, Instruction and Technology in Education, Temple University
- Lecturer/Cornerstone Education Center, J.F. Oberlin University
- M.Ed. in Curriculum, Instruction and Technology in Education, Temple University
- Hon. B.A. in Anthropology, University of Western Ontario
- Irie, K., & Ryan, S. (2015). Study abroad and the dynamics of change in learner L2 self-concept. In Z. Dörnyei, P. MacIntyre, & A. Henry (eds.), Motivational Dynamics in Language Learning, (pp. 343-367). Multilingual Matters.
- Irie, K., (2014). Q methodology for post-social-turn research in SLA.Studies in Second Language Learning and Teaching, 4 (1), 13-32.
- Irie, K., & Brewster, D. (2013). One Curriculum, three Stories: Ideal L2 self and L2-Self-Discrepancy profiles. In M. Apple, D. da Silva, & T. Fellner (Eds.), Foreign Language Motivation in Japan (Chapter 8, 110-128). Bristol: Multilingual Matters.
- Irie, K., & Stewart, A.(Eds.).(2012). Realizing Autonomy: Practice and Reflection in Language Education Contexts. Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan.