- E-mail :
- Office :South 2－413
- Professor, the Faculty of International Social Sciences, Gakushuin University
- Professor, Gakushuin University Faculty of International Social Sciences Preparatory Office
- Postgraduate Certificate of Educational Technology and Information Literacy, State University of New York Buffalo Graduate School of Education
- Associate Professor, Tokyo Medical and Dental University
- Assistant Professor, Obirin University
- Instructor, Nanzan University
- Instructor, Chukyo University Department of English Language and Literature
- MA in ESL and Bilingual Education, University of Massachusetts at Boston
- Assistant Language Teacher, JET Program(me)
- BA in History, University of Massachusetts at Boston
- Writing for your readers: Tools and approaches (2012) The Language Teacher. Vol. 36, No. 4. 32-34.
- Uses and Representations of Foreign Language in Storytelling: Oze Akira's Kuroudo (2010) Journal of J. F. Oberlin University Studies in Language and Culture, The First Issue. 73-87.
- Implementing a Knowledge Sharing Network Within the Obirin English Language Program (2007) Obirin Studies in English Language and Literature. Vol. 47, 107-118.
- A Comparative Study of Two Methods on Building Reading Fluency in EFL: Repeated Reading vs Extensive Reading (2004) Language, Education & Technology. Vol. 41, 179-198.
- Vice President, International Academic Forum (IAFOR), 2017
- International Advisory Board, International Academic Forum (IAFOR),2014
- Member Board of Directors, Japan Association for Language Teaching,2012
- Apple Distinguished Educator,2011