- E-mail :
- Office :South 2－403
- Professor, the Faculty of International Social Sciences, Gakushuin University
- Associate Professor, the Faculty of International Social Sciences, Gakushuin University
- Associate Professor, Department of Economics, National Taiwan University
- Assistant Professor, Department of Economics, National Taiwan University
- Max Weber Postdoctoral Fellow, European University Institute
- Ph.D. Economics, University of California, Los Angeles
- M.A. Economics, University of Tokyo
- B.A. International Relations, University of Tokyo
- "The Welfare Consequences of a Quantitative Search and Matching Approach to the Labor Market," Bulletin of Economic Research, Vol. 70 (2018), pp. 423-442.
- "A Vehicle Currency Country's Welfare under Optimal Monetary Policy," Japan and the World Economy, Vol. 42 (2017), pp. 23-31.
- "The Japanese Taylor Rule Estimated Using Censored Quantile Regressions," with Jau-er Chen, Empirical Economics, Vol. 52 (2017), pp. 357-371.
- "The Cyclical Properties of Unemployment and Vacancies in Taiwan," Pacific Economic Review, Vol. 20 (2015), pp. 588-607.
- "A Search-Theoretic Model of the Rental and Homeownership Markets," Journal of Housing Economics, Vol. 26 (2014), pp. 33-47.
- "Sunspots and Self-Fulfilling Beliefs in the U.S. Housing Market," Review of Economic Dynamics, Vol. 17 (2014), pp. 654-676.
- "Implications of Exchange Rate Pass-Through and Nontradable Goods for International Policy Cooperation," Open Economies Review, Vol. 25 (2014), pp. 771-795.
- "Vehicle Currency Pricing and Its Positive Welfare Consequences under Optimal Monetary Policy," Japan and the World Economy, Vol. 30 (2014), pp. 75-85.