1. Faculty name: Faculty of International Social Sciences
2. Degree awarded/number of credits required for graduation: Bachelor of Social Sciences/124 credits
3. Annual admissions capacity: 200 students (total student capacity: 800)
4. Tuition fees (including other expenses): 5,187,200 yen for four years (first year 1,446,800 yen, second to fourth years 1,246,800 yen per year)
5. Study abroad fees (approximate estimate covering travel costs, tuition fees, board and accommodation fees, etc.)
・Short stay (4-6 weeks) 300,000 yen to 1,000,000 yen
・Medium stay (one semester) 800,000 yen to 3,000,000 yen
*Where tuition fees are incurred during medium- to long-stay study abroad, students will receive a reduction on tuition fees and facility fees at the home university.
Where study abroad is based on an inter-university agreement with a partner institution, students may be exempted from tuition fees at the overseas facility.
6. Full-time Faculty member: 18 (English language 5, social sciences 13)